How do I install the grill on my Traeger app?
Adding another Grill to Your App
- Plug in grill and turn it on.
- Open the Traeger App on your iOS device.
- Open your existing grill’s dashboard.
- Select your existing grill at the top of the screen.
- Select Add A Grill.
- Follow the normal steps to pair either with or without a QR code.
- Start Traegering!
Why won’t my Traeger app connect to my grill?
To fix your Traeger WiFi issues make sure you are using the latest version of the Traeger App and that your grill is running the latest Firmware. Then power cycle both your phone and the grill, factory reset the grill and then pair your grill to WiFi (2.4GHz only). Pairing takes 4 hours.
Can you start a Traeger grill from the app?
The Traeger App will be your best friend as you start using your WiFIRE-enabled grill. Let’s review some of the features that you will use. Essentially, via the app you can use all grill functionality other than ignite.
How do I get my Traeger grill online?
On the grill’s controller, navigate to Menu > Wifi Information. If there is a WiFI network name here, the grill is already paired to a network.
Can I add a second grill to my Traeger app?
Adding Another Grill to Your Android Device
Open the Traeger App on your Android device. Select Settings in the upper right corner of the app. Select the + icon in the upper right corner of the app. Follow the normal steps to pair either with or without a QR code.
Why isn’t my Traeger connecting to Wi-Fi?
A Traeger WiFIRE grill may not connect to Wi-Fi for several reasons, including: Poor Wi-Fi signal strength or connection. The controller is too far from the router. Obstacles are blocking the Wi-Fi signal from the router to the grill.
How do I reconnect my Traeger Wi-Fi?
Reset the WiFi Network Settings on the Grill Controller
- On controller: Go to MENU > WIFI INFORMATION.
- Hold IGNITE for 10-15s. This resets the WiFi settings and allows you to start over with a fresh initial pairing process on most grills.
How does the Traeger app work?
The app walks you through each step, provides metrics for prep time, cook time, effort, and which pellets to use (if you are cooking it on a Traeger grill, which isn’t necessary). The only thing we wish we saw was the ability to track ingredients better to be more prepared before jumping into a recipe.
Can I ignite my Traeger with the WiFIRE app?
You cannot ignite the grill remotely but you can shut it down and do everything else you’ve mentioned.
How do you remove the grill from a Traeger app?
Remove a Grill from the App
- Within the app, go to the grill homepage by tapping the banner at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom, select “Remove Grill”.
- Confirm the correct grill is being removed.
- You’ve successfully removed a grill from your app.
Can I turn my Traeger on remotely?
Owners of Traeger WiFIRE-enabled models will be able to use Amazon’s assistant both to control their pellet grill and to remotely check its current status. … Traeger’s app does allow for remotely monitoring grill temperature, probe temperature, and other settings, as well as adjusting them.