What can I dip grilled cheese in?
Dips and Sides That’ll Guarantee Great Grilled Cheese
- Soup: Try pairing your toastie with tomato, black bean, pureed lentil, or other creamy soups.
- Salad dressing: Balsamic vinaigrette, dijon vinaigrette, or ranch salad dressings can complement melted cheese and bread.
What is the best partner for a sandwich?
15 Best Side Dishes for Sandwiches
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. Ah, grilled cheese and tomato soup: one of the most iconic pairings known to man. …
- Fruit Salad. …
- Chips. …
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with Baked Beans. …
- Coleslaw. …
- Sweet Potato Fries. …
- Macaroni Salad. …
- Grilled Cheese and Chili.
What is a cheese dipper?
Delicious Laughing Cow cheese dips with crispy breadsticks. No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives added. Snack and lunchbox friendly “
What can you eat with sandwiches instead of chips?
11 Healthy Sides to Pair With Your Sandwich
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup. Pile a hearty club sandwich with all your favorite toppings on a couple slices of our Mighty Multigrain bread and pair with this easy butternut squash soup. …
- From-Scratch Baked Sweet Potato Fries. …
- Strawberry Spinach Salad.
What vegetables go with sandwiches?
The easiest way to add both fiber and flavor to your sandwich is by adding some veggies and/or fruit.
What percentage of people eat grilled cheese with ketchup?
Eggs . . . 29% use ketchup. 6. Grilled cheese . . . 21% use ketchup.
Is grilled cheese with ketchup a Canadian thing?
Every single Canadian — except for one — said that yes, grilled cheese should be dipped in ketchup.