What is a good side dish for crab boil?
Here are a handful of the best crab side dishes:
- Steamed Artichokes with Garlic and Butter.
- Cottage-Cut French Fries.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Lemon and Garlic Butter Dipping Sauce.
- Brandy-Infused Mayonnaise Dip.
- Twice-Baked Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Zucchini, Onion and Corn Hash.
- Almond Caesar Salad.
What appetizers go with a seafood boil?
Make baked artichoke & crab dip for an appetizer that incorporates more coastal flavor. Hummus is always a crowd please’r and serving it with crudites makes it easy to add in more veggies to the menu.
What vegetable goes well with crab?
Some of the best vegetables to pair are asparagus, broccoli, bell peppers and onions. Roasting them will caramelize them and bring out the natural sweetness that will pair so well with crab. This side dish can be served with warm or cold crab.
What cocktail goes with Low Country boil?
Imbibe’s Low Country Boil & Cocktail Smash With Son of a Gun & House Spirits Distillery
- To drink: Chile-Nectarine Smash—House Spirits Limited-Release Rum, Lime Juice, Chile-Honey Syrup.
- To drink: Pineapple-Basil Smash—Aviation American Gin, Lemon Juice, Pineapple, Basil.