How do I clean the grill tray?
If there is peeling black stuff (usually carbon flakes and grease) on the grill lid or bottom, use a bristle brush or putty knife to scrape it off. Clean the grease collection tray: Clean the grease collection tray with soap and water, or replace any disposable pans as needed.
Underneath the plates and burners are the bottom tray that collects grease and debris. This tray can usually be taken out from the side, underneath your grill. This doesn’t affect the quality of food, but too much debris can clog up your grill. You’ll want to clean this a few times per season as well.
How do you degrease a gas grill?
Here’s what you need to do.
- Mix 3 parts baking soda and one part water. …
- Coat your grill with the baking soda paste. …
- Spray the baking soda paste with vinegar. …
- Let it sit for at least 30 minutes. …
- Wipe the grill or grill grates clean with a rag. …
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your whole grill is clean.
How do you deep clean a BBQ grill?
Mix a solution of 20 percent dish soap and 80 percent water in a spray bottle, then open the lid of your grill and spray down the inside of the upper cookbox. Leave the solution to dissolve the grease for a few minutes, then brush it thoroughly with a stainless steel brush.
How do you clean a grease fire on a gas grill?
How to Do it:
- When grill is OFF and preferably cool, slide the drip pan out of your grill.
- Scrape off grease and dried debris, and dispose of it.
- Under warm water, soak and rinse the drip pan.
- For a deeper clean, use a small amount of mild soap and a non-abrasive cloth; make sure you rinse well!